Camp Crucible is a family, and the safety and well-being of our family is paramount. We believe that the best way to promote the well-being of all of us is to follow the science in keeping people healthy. To this effort, it has been decided that All Campers must be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend Camp Crucible 2022. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination is MANDATORY for all Campers.
For all Campers, your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that completed your vaccination or state issued app. You can display your proof as a photograph on your smartphone, proof through your state’s vaccination app (like NYS Excelsior Pass) or by presenting a physical copy of your vaccination card. Completed vaccination means that you have obtained the maximum number of injections required by your vaccine choice by May 14th, 2022. This allows for the minimum number of days after injection before your vaccination is fully effective.
You will need proof of vaccination to pick up your badge at Check-In. All Campers must also present a government-issued ID such as driver’s license or passport that matches the name on your vaccination record.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Will masks be required in indoor spaces?
Camp Crucible will follow guidance from the Maryland Department of Health and the CDC. As of right now, masks are not required in Maryland. Campers are welcome to wear masks to all events.
- What will be the attendee cap for the event?
Camp Crucible is an intimate event and we want to keep it that way. For Camp Crucible 2022 – A New Voyage, the attendee cap is 375 Campers.
- Will there be limits on the number of people who can congregate in an indoor space at any one time, like the dining hall or upper dungeon?
No, there will be no limits on the amount of folks allowed in any one space.
- Will equipment in the dungeons be more spread apart than in previous years, or remain roughly the same?
All the dungeons will be set up as they have been in previous years.
- Will hand sanitizer be available in spaces where people gather?
- Will Ramblewood staff have been fully vaccinated by the start of camp?
The Ramblewood staff are required to be fully vaccinated and to have received a booster shot.
For additional questions please contact Mike and Sarah at: